Бүгд Найрамдах Солонгос Улсын Экспорт-Импортын банкны санхүүжилтээр хэрэгжүүлж буй Баянголын амны орлогод нийцсэн орон сууц төслийн барилга угсралтын ажлын гүйцэтгэгч сонгон шалгаруулах тендерт оролцох саналаа ирүүлэхийг урьж байна.
- The Government of Mongolia has received a Loan from the Export-Import Bank of Korea from the resources of the Economic Development Cooperation Fund (EDCF) of the Republic of Korea in the amount of US$114,669,000 toward the cost of the Bayangoliin am Affordable Housing Project and intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the contract the Bayangoliin am Affordable Housing Project (MON-20).
- The Project Executing Agency now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of Bayangoliin am affordable housing complex based on the following information;
Songinokhairkhan district, 1st khoroo, Bayangoliin am, Ulaanbaatar city
Project Site Area
14 Blocks (B1 / 10F)
Gross Floor Area
Scope of the Project
Construction of affordable housing complex
- Apartment (2,007 units) with Smart home and Eco-friendly Energy system
- Utilities (power, telecom, water supply and sewerage, heating) in project site and connection with Off-site Utilities
- Landscape, Roads and Parking in project site
More details on the works to be performed in the Project are indicated in the Works Requirements (Section VI).
- Bidding will be conducted through Competitive Bidding (CB) procedures, single-stage and two-envelope specified in the Guideline for Procurement under EDCF Loans, and is open to all eligible bidders that meet the following minimum qualification criteria.
- A Bidder, and all parties constituting the Bidder, shall have the nationality of the Republic of Korea or juridical person incorporated and registered therein.
- All pending litigation of a bidder in amount shall not represent more than Hundred percent (100%) of the bidder’s current net worth as resolved against the Bidder.
- Net worth of a bidder for the last three (3) fiscal years shall be positive.
- Average annual construction turnover of a bidder shall not be less than One Hundred Million US Dollars (US$100,000,000) for the last three (3) fiscal years.
- The bidder shall demonstrate the availability of any financial resource not less than Ten Million US Dollars (US$10,000,000) to meet the overall cash flow requirements.
- The bidder shall have experience under general building construction contracts in the role of a main contractor for the last Five (5) years from the issuing date of the Invitation for Bids.
- The bidder should have successfully completed as a main contractor in at least two (2) apartment-type housing contract for the last ten (10) years from the issuing date of the Invitation for Bids with a value not less than Seventy Million US Dollars (US$70,000,000) in or outside of its country of origin.
- The bidder should have successfully completed as a main contractor in at least two (2) apartment-type housing contract for the last ten (10) years from the issuing date of the Invitation for Bids, including the contract provided in the 7) above with gross floor area and number of housing units not less than Seventy Thousand square meters (70,000 m2) and Seven Hundred (700) units simultaneously in or outside of its country of origin.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Municipality of Ulaanbaatar and inspect the bidding documents at the address below from 21st of June 2023 to 20th of July 2023, from 09:00 to 17:00 hours (Ulaanbaatar time).
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below (including e-mail) and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of US$1000. The method of payment can be made in cash or remitted to a bank account below. Once the application is received and the payment is confirmed, the Employers will send out the bidding document to the bidder’s e-mail address stated in the application within 2 days from receipt of the payment. Bidding documents will be available from the 21st of June 2023.
- Bank Account
- Bank Name:Capitron Bank
- Bank Address: Headquarter building, Usnii street-4, Sukhbaatar district, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - 14253
- Account Name: NIISLELIIN ORON SUUTSNII CORPORATSI
- Account No: MN740030003001036677
- Swift Code: CPITMNUB
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 14:00 hours (Ulaanbaatar time) 9th of August, All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Two Million US Dollars (US$ 2,000,000). Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 14:00 hours (Ulaanbaatar time) 9th of August, 2023.
- The Municipality of Ulaanbaatar will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by Bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of Bids.
Capital City Housing Policy Agency
11F, City Property-1, Central Cultural Palace
8th khoroo, Sukhbaatar district,
Tel/Fax: +976 70110733
НЗДТГ-ЫН ХЭВЛЭЛ МЭДЭЭЛЭЛ, ОЛОН НИЙТТЭЙ ХАРИЛЦАХ ХЭЛТЭС